Friday 31 May 2013

Theory No.2

Robin and I were discussing our romantic lives, hers being much more realistic than mine. I will carry on believing that Spock would be the best boyfriend ever and no one can stop me! But while we were doing this, it some how got to me dating Sheldon, or the actor who plays him. To which my retort was:

"Well, he's openly gay." (I wrote as a volcanoes exploded on the screen and some people with thick accents spoke.)

One thing led to another, a theory was born, and I now possess a list of attractive real men, as opposed to fictional. This list was compiled with input from Robin, my ex boyfriend's best friend, and two other people who will remain unmentioned. Once the list was compiled, I nearly got beat up for not liking Matt Smith as the Doctor. The moral of that tangent is most geeks at my school are mean geeks who only believe in one who thing, instead of many possible variants. Because Johnlock is so a thing. Sherlock Holmes totally has a thing for Watson. Duh. Just like 10 and Rose, except... Back on topic. The list goes as follows, and I'll include something they're known for. Because that'll help. 

David Tennant (Doctor Who)
Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory)
Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock, Star Trek Into Darkness)
Adam Levine (Maroon 5)
Chris Evans (Captain America)
Robert Downy Jr. (Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes)
Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog)
John Barrowman (Torchwood, Doctor Who)
Harrison Ford (Star Wars)
Nathan Fillion (Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog)
Leo DiCaprio (The Great Gatsby, Django Unchained)
Tom Hiddleston (The Avengers)
Zachary Quinto (2009 Star Trek)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Dark Knight Rises) 
Ewan McGregor (The Star Wars prequels)
Jeremy Renner (The Avengers)
Chris Eccleston (Doctor Who)
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Daniel Craig (Skyfall)
Karl Urban (Star Trek Into Darkness, Dredd)

If you study this list, they're all supposedly great people, even if they have rather sketchy pasts. Generally, they all have great hair or are involved with something 'geeky'. Out of the 19 people listed, 8 of them are not from North America. At least three of them are gay. At least five, but probably more, are married. And all of them are a good ten or twenty years older than I am. This is my problem. All the famous people I find attractive are already on their way to be being fathers and doing great things, while I watch from my corner of the world. This doesn't bug me, it's not like I want to bear their children or anything, just a hug and a hair ruffle. Or maybe I fell in love with their characters. But if it's one thing I know for sure, they're not in my ballpark nor are they an appropriate age. So what you should have gotten from this is my second theory; 

All the good men are either gay or taken. 

Hasn't this been fun. Someday I'll be less winded, but until then, 
Batman


Observe the mighty David Tennant in his natural habitat- A place with Doctor Who. Also, a Dalek. 

A thought- 
Belly buttons are kind of useless. And weird. Where'd all that skin come from anways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment