Tuesday 2 July 2013

Emotional Dump part...4

This will be the last one, focusing on the new regeneration and new companion set. I will limit myself to four emotional dumps, but when I start reviewing episodes and writing down the dumb shit I do daily, there no limit. I plan on taking a short break though soon, possibly because I'll be gone two weeks and have nothing written for the fanfic sequel I promised. 



The Eleventh Doctor

Goodbye David Tennant. I miss you. Matt Smith, in my opinion, is okay. He isn't the best, nor is he the worst. Enjoyable in his own merits. With some okay hair. He stumbles upon Amy Pond, both when she's young and older. Like 20-30s older, not grey hair and lines. Though that does happen. She blows off her wedding to Rory, the nurse, so she can go snog the Doctor on her wedding night. Rory really loves her, and so they do get married due to time travel. Then they have a kid, but don't know it quite yet. But they travel a lot with this mysterious lady called River Song. They don't know who she is, and when they ask, she says spoilers. It is hilarious. 



Well, turns out, and spoilers, that River Song is really Melody Pond and actually the child of the Ponds/Williams AND she marries the Doctor. 

The worst part is her timeline is going backwards and so she dies before she meets the Doctor. It's heartbreaking. But as we move along, Amy and Rory divorce and then they don't and then they die. It's heartbreaking. Matt Smith gets sad.



Then Clara! She's the impossible girl, makes the Doctor forget about the Ponds, River is dead-ish, and all is well. The name of the Doctor was super confusing but all in all ten out of ten would cry again. Did I mention she dies three times? Yeah. Confusing. 



Essentially, all this heartbreaking Doctor Who stuff was just condensed. Damn. But if you are to take anything from this, it's that ya'll should watch Doctor Who. 

Look at those angles. 

Batman

A thought- I just used 'ya'll' in a blog post and I'm so not sorry. Suckers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment