Sunday 8 September 2013

Love sucks

So there is this guy and I think I might be in love with him! The problem is I'm losing him and I don't know how to get him back. He isn't just some guy he is truly amazing and I wished he would see it! He makes me feel beautiful and special. There is nobody like him he has a way with me he gives my that tingly feeling that starts in my toes and butterflies in my stomach :). I can't help but wake up every morning smiling knowing that ill get to talk to him. I really hope he reads this and know that I think he's amazing and I hope he never changes he stays perfect. Ryan if you read this I want you to know you will never have to change for me and I know I can't change what has happened in the past as much as I want to it won't happen but, I hope you keep me close in your future! I love you <3.

Thought for the idiot of the day 
Why is it that love makes us crazy?

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment