Thursday 3 October 2013

Hair in Unexpected Places. Not in that way. In the good way.

A certain someone in my life, a someone who is kind of important in an insignifigant way, did something I have mixed feelings about. Two someones, actually. They're both FREAKISHLY attractive, and if I was a creepy 30 year old woman who didn't care about ruining marriages, I'd be very happy. Alas, I am not a creepy 30 year old woman, and I do care about ruining other people's happiness. Unless you're a couple that's making out behind the school. Because then I will break you two up and try to make awkward small talk. Because boys are gross. 

It took me far too long to realize that. Kissing is gross. Physical contact in a romantic way is gross. Hand holding with friends? Totaly okay. With your significant other? Icky. 

But on topic, I'll just put some pictures in here and that'll be self explanatory. 

TEAM PONYTAIL LIKE OMG YOU GUYS DAVID TENNANT HAS A PONY TAIL. I BET HE BRAIDS IT AND HIS WIFE PRACTICES CURLING AND STRAIGHTENING IT, AND SHIT LIKE THAT. 

That kind woman is NOT his wife. She's Catherine Tate, who is fucking awesome. Seriously.

I think it's insane that he got himself a pretty ponytail. It's for a Shakespeare play that he's in (and will totally rock the part of) and I'm pretty sure Shakespearean plays just got a whole lot more attractive. I mean, I love that guy's stuff, but Tennant too? It's like someone wants me to just die from happiness. (I wouldn't mind.)

Our next man of the minutes is Adam Levine (Spoilers!), who grew a beard. I saw him though last week and I can safely report that beard has gone away. Far far away. But let's oggle Adam Levine. 

I can honestly say that the words I put into google were, and I quote, "Adam Levine beard". I have no idea where that last picture came from, but I think I like it a little too much. So much once I'm done writing this I'm going to send it to my mother, and maybe set one of these photos as my lock screen. That's right Spock, you're going to have to go. It's okay, I will still love you.

Oh, a quick mention. If you're kissing, or hand holdling, or otherwise being physical with such an attractive man as (Levine/Tennant/Cumberbatch/Hiddleston/Smith/Evans) then it's totally okay. As long as we don't ruin relationships. There is a fine line between fangirling and stalking. 

Batman

A thought- Is it totally okay to be attracted to someone's handwriting? Because sometimes hand writing is GORGEOUS. Doesn't mean the person is, but they'll have a soul. Hopefully. Let's just say the first asswipe I dated was ginger and had the most abysmal writing. What the fuck was I thinking? 






No comments:

Post a Comment